From:
Hal Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2018 21:30:14 +0000
Colleagues;  I was reminded of this by another colleague, and especially for the younger folks on this LIST:  don't overlook the very crucial need to RENEW your degree before the start of class.

https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/how-to-renew-your-english-degree

O yeah, one other thing -- just in case you meet one of those Vonnegut stalkers at the welcome back cocktail party on campus:

https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/what-to-do-when-someone-asks-if-youve-ever-read-vonnegut

cheers, my friends!!  The earth has yet again returned us to our favorite time of year...

Dr. Hal Bush

Dept. of English

Saint Louis University

314-977-3616