From:
Kathy O'Connell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 1997 21:57:15 -0400
Mike--

It's Ken, not Kenneth, and he's had this planned for at least three years.
I'll happily fax to you and anyone else interested the story that appeared
in
this past Saturday's (Sept. 27) HARTFORD COURANT. The story didn't say much,
other than that Burns would be seeing a lot of Twain house executive
director
John Boyer.

By the way, did you notice the silly omission of SLC from some chart a
British scholar did up that was reprinted in the September HARPER'S? It was
study on "Verbal Creativity, Depression and Alcoholism: An Investigation of
One Hundrerd British and American Writers." Our dear Sam is nowhere to be
found. Maybe that should be taken as a thinly-veiled compliment....