From:
Ben Wise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2006 16:17:30 -0500
To DF,

As someone who hasn't smoked anything for a long time, I just wanted
to say that,  to the detoxified reader, it was clear that Terrell was
indeed aware that your "Borat-like" attribution was aimed at his
post, and not at Powers or Twain.  However, I must agree with
Terrell's modest disclaimer that "Swiftian" might be something only a
relatively unread sophomore engineering student might come up with to
characterize his masterpiece (and hilarious masterpiece it was; don't
get me wrong!).   "Mr. Dooleyian" might be a closer match. But then I
never did study engineering.

Ben