From:
Steve Courtney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 14:01:09 -0500
Greetings -- I thought members of the Forum might be interested in the fact
that the Hartford Courant from 1764 to 1922 is now available in a searchable
database via ProQuest. Unfortunately, at the moment this can be accessed
easily only in Connecticut, so far as I can determine, but various great
minds are researching how it could be made more generally available.

Steve Courtney
Terryville, CT 06786