From:
"K. Patrick Ober" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 1998 18:08:39 -0700
I also had no response to an e-mail I sent from the website.   However, I
later called directly to the number on the webpage and had a nice
conversation with a pleasant human being who was happy to take my order.
 I went ahead and ordered a year subscription for $40, and asked that my
order start with the first Twain issue (the second Twain issue is due to
come out just about anytime).  The first issue came promptly in 3 days or
so.

Patrick Ober