richard reineccius <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 12:32:14 +0100
Still dealing with the trace of the suicide attempt.  Let me be the
first to nominate Spalding Gray for a "Children of Twain" hall of fame.

(from the NYT)  "Mr. Gray, 62, practiced the art of storytelling with a
quiet mania, transforming his travels, fascinations
and traumas into such acclaimed works as "Swimming to Cambodia" and
"Monster in a Box." He
almost always appeared seated behind a simple desk, with a glass of
water and some notes."

Richard R.