From:
Mary Eden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2019 13:41:01 -0500
I am no mathematician (very far from it!), but it seems to me that if math
can determine which Beatle wrote "In My Life," it could also determine if
"Texas Steer" was likely written by Twain.
https://www.npr.org/2018/08/11/637468053/a-songwriting-mystery-solved-math-proves-john-lennon-wrote-in-my-life

--
Mary Eden, MA English
LCMS English 8