Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1993 11:00:15 EDT
Hello Twain Folks,
    Well I think if ole Mark Twain were alive today he would probably
have a good lecture to give ya'all about waisting time discussin
his sexuality.  It seems to me if ya'll try hard enough Mark Twain
can seem dull and boring, thats academia for ya!
    So, I thought I'd ask a question?  What are some of your favorite
things you like, and make you laugh, about Mark Twain?

Tim Beau