From:
Mitch Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2010 14:38:14 -0800
I'm host of the Copper Robot podcast, and we're looking to devote an
episode to Mark Twain to commemorate the centennial of his death.

The date and time is Wednesday, April 14, 6 pm Pacific/9 pm Eastern.
That's not flexible because we record with a live audience.

Anybody interested in being a guest, or do you have any
recommendations? I've already contacted the authors of the "Man in
White" and "Lighting Out for the Territories" biographies, and struck
out there. I'm looking for academics, biographers, or anybody else
with a professional connection to Twain.

Please contact me off-list at [log in to unmask]