From:
Susan Durkee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2010 12:00:14 EDT

Dear Members and Twainiacs,

With the excitement of  Mark Twain's  autobiography soon coming out and the
revealing of his relationship to  Isabel Lyon, I would like to extend a
warm invitation to all interested,  to come  visit The Lobster Pot, ( 23 Mark
Twain Lane,  Redding Ct.), the original property that Mark Twain gave to
Isabel Lyon,  during this special Centennial year.  I have lived on The Lobster
Pot property for 25 years and have put together a great  collection photos
and information regarding The Lobster Pot,  Twain and Isabel Lyon. A special
Mark Twain Centennial Toast on the patio is a  must for all visitors.

I have included, below,  some photos of  Isabel, Twain and the Lobster Pot.
 Also, for all Twainiacs, as a  special Centennial sale, I have reduced the
prices 30% on the  Mark Twain Centennial Collection,  which  can be
purchased by contacting me directly or with Pay Pal. To view  the collection go to
_http://www.susandurkee.com/the-mark-twain-gallery.htm_
(http://www.susandurkee.com/the-mark-twain-gallery.htm)    ( remember there is an extra 10%
forum discount reimbursement which  will be sent with shipping.  Please make
sure you notify me that you are a  Forum member when purchasing for the
credit).

Happy Twaining to all!
Regards,
Susan Boone Durkee

Isabel Lyon,  Ashcroft,Twain & Stormfield

The  Lobster Pot Patio @ 1908 looks very similar  today

One of garden  views at The Lobster Pot

The Lobster Pot  history

Susan Boone Durkee
_www.SusanDurkee.com_ (http://www.susandurkee.com/)
_www.thelobsterpotstudio.com_ (http://www.thelobsterpotstudio.com/)

Lobster Pot Studio/Gallery
23 Mark  Twain Lane
W. Redding Ct. 06896
203-938-2760

In a message dated 5/24/2010 8:01:01 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
_After  keeping us waiting for a century, Mark Twain will finally  reveal
all - News,  Books - The Independent_
(http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/news/after-keeping-us
-waiting-for-a-century-mark-twain-will-fi
nally-reveal-all-1980695.html)