Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2010 19:11:06 -0500
Hi Heather,

I know someone will be able to answer your specific question--probably
already has--but you might like to know a little thing about billiards that
Caroline Harnsberger once related to mem which she heard from Clara--I'm not
sure if it appears elsewhere: that besides his making up his own rules while
playing billliards, he would sometimes put a kitten in the pocket his
opponent was aiming at, and of course she would swat any balls away that
came close to that pocket.

Hope you are having a lovely summer, Heather.

Persevere.

Richard