From:
"James S. Leonard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 10:13:02 -0400
I'm concerned about the tone of a couple of e-mail messages that I (and
many others evidently) have received from Steven Stewart promoting his
"sequel" to Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.  He's presenting this as
"fundraising" for The Mark Twain Project because "some of the proceeds"
will be donated to the Project.  Does anyone know anything about this
book or its author?  How does The Mark Twain Project feel about having
its name invoked in this way?  --Jim Leonard