From:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2013 20:19:14 -0700
I've plotted 308 sites associated with Mark Twain's The Innocents
Abroad.  For those interested it can be accessed at
http://bscottholmes.com/content/innocents-abroad-gazetteer

This is a link to a page with the list of sites.  My web site also
contains individual pages for each of the chapters.  Each chapter page
contains a map of sites mentioned in that chapter.

All pages are open for comment.  Again, this was done purely for my own
amusement and for any one else that finds it of interest.  This is not a
commercial or academic endeavor.