Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2022 21:00:12 +0000
8bit
Sender:
Here's a bit of trivia: One of the first people to do serious research
that fractured the "science" of racial distinctions was William Dean
Howells's grandson, William W. Howells, who I knew. In his old age, his
appearance and posture began to look more and more like his
grandfather's.

Kevin
@
Mac Donnell Rare Books