Date:
Sat, 2 May 2020 10:42:35 -0700
The past couple of days I've been attempting to map Mark Twain's venues
for the December 1868 portion of the American Vandal Abroad tour.  Out
of 10 locations only three are known definitely.  I have inquiries out
for the Norwich, New York and Scranton, Pennsylvania venues.  For the
remaining five I have made some suggestions on my web page for these
lectures.
Diefendorf Hall - Fort Plain;
College Hall on what is now Michigan State University - Lansing
Michigan
Sampson Hall - Charlotte, Michigan
Somewhere within the Historic District of Tecumseh, Michigan
Old Stone Church - Akron, Ohio.  This was noted as the Methodist
Church.

Any thoughts, suggestions or definite facts would be appreciated. (I'm
still working on route maps).

https://twainsgeography.com/content/american-vandal-part-2