From:
Larry Dann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2014 10:47:34 -0500
I apologize for this being off-topic in regard to the current discussion.
As a long time lurker to the Twain Board and an infrequent contributor, I'd like to express to everyone on here how much I appreciate the discussions, in depth Twain insights and knowledge presented by the board members that just can't be found elsewhere. I'm not a scholar by any means, but my love of Mr. Clemens works is so enriched with the discussions here. Thanks to you all!
I am especially excited to have gotten my tickets for Mark Twain Tonight with Hal Holbrook at the Bushnell in Hartford.
Seeing Mr. Holbrook as Twain is an event that I thought that I would never get to experience. The thought of being able to sing Happy Birthday to Mr. Holbrook on his ninetieth birthday, with hundreds  ( thousands?) of other fans, in Hartford, thrills me beyond words.

This is a bucket list item that I thought I'd never be able to cross off.

Cheers to you all and thank you for all of your amazing insights and discussions.

Warmest regards

Larry Dann

Now back to the lurking, currently in progress...