"Harris, Susan Kumin" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 9 May 2011 01:02:15 +0000
That's awful; he is so young!  I am stunned. My deepest sympathies for Ann and all his close friends and relatives.  Please keep us posted about the memorial.  --skh

From: Mark Twain Forum [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Mark Woodhouse [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2011 7:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Michael Kiskis

With great sorrow we announce that Michael J. Kiskis passed away today,
Mother's Day, in Binghamton, New York after suffering heart failure. He died
surrounded by his caring and devoted wife Ann, friends and family members.
He was beloved and he was one of those rare individuals who knew how much he
was loved and he loved in return. Those of us who were among his friends
recognized that he was and will always be our greatest gift. As Twain said
we are thunder struck by his loss.

As plans are made for a memorial celebration of his life, information will
be shared.

Ann Ryan, Laura Skandera Trombley and Mark Woodhouse

--
Mark Woodhouse
Head of Technical Services