From:
Gregg Camfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Aug 2009 12:29:53 -0700
IF I may add another cause, I'd like to see the centennial of MT's death
marked by a google "doodle," that is, one of the cartoons on the google main
page that has the logo altered in tribute to something or someone.

Wading around the google web pages, I found the blog of Dennis Hwang,
(http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2004/06/oodles-of-doodles.html) who creates
these logos.  He invites suggestions via the Google help forum.

I've posted a request already.  If anybody wants to join me, it's easy
enough to do.  From your google account log-in to the help forum:
http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Web+Search?hl=en

Gregg