From:
Kevin Mac Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2014 21:13:19 -0500
This is a test of my own. Every once in a blue moon OE prompts me with the
option to change a message to plain text when I press the "send" button, as
when I send a message to the MTF. My guess is that there's a setting in OE
that triggers this prompt, but I have no idea which setting that would be,
and will leave it to somebody more techish to figure that out.

Kevin
@
Mac Donnell Rare Books
9307 Glenlake Drive