"Kevin J. Bochynski" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 16:51:25 -0500
N.B.: I am sending the following announcement on behalf of the University of
California Press.
For further information, please see contact information at the end of this
message.  --Kevin B.
~~~~~~~~

The University of California Press invites you to celebrate
its award-winning Mark Twain publishing program

Modern Language Association Annual Convention
San Diego Convention Center
Book Exhibits, Booth 503
Sunday, December 28,  2003
4 to 5 pm

recent titles:

Mark Twain's Letters, Volume 6: 1874-1875
Edited by Michael B. Frank and Harriet Elinor Smith
winner of the Morton N. Cohen Award
for a Distinguished Edition of Letters

Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
(the 2003 authoritative critical edition)
Edited by Victor Fischer and Lin Salamo

Mark Twain's Letters, 1876-1880: An Electronic Edition
from the Mark Twain Project, Bancroft Library

Is He Dead? A Comedy in Three Acts
Edited by Shelley Fisher Fishkin. Text Established by  the Mark Twain
Project, Bancroft Library. Illustrations by Barry Moser

Dangerous Intimacy:
The Untold Story of Mark Twain's Final Years
Karen Lystra

______________________________
Laura Cerruti - Acquisitions Editor  - University of California Press - 2120
Berkeley Way, Berkeley, CA 94704-1012 -  [log in to unmask] -
510-643-9793 - fax 510-643-7127 -  http://www.ucpress.edu

"In the first place God made idiots. This was for practice. Then he made
proof-readers." (Mark Twain's notebook, 1893)

On Mark Twain:  http://www.ucpress.edu/books/twain.html
On Poetry:   http://www.ucpress.edu/books/poetry.html
On Classical Studies: http://www.ucpress.edu/books/CLAMAJ.sub.html

Sign up for California eNews, our custom email alert service--you could win
a free book!
http://www.ucpress.edu/books/emailsignup.html