From:
"Brent M. Colley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 2011 16:48:31 -0400
Vote for me and Prilosec OTC may become the Official Sponsor of "Mark
Twain's Connecticut".

What I?m trying to accomplish via this funding is:

1. Using Twain to promote tourism in Connecticut. 57 of 169
towns/cities have ties to Twain currently.

2. Raising interest and awareness of Twain's time in Connecticut. Many
are not aware that the only two homes he had custom built were in
Connecticut.

3. Teaching others who Mark Twain was and educate them on the life
experiences which would fuel the novels he wrote.

There is a voting box located at my blog:

http://twainproject.blogspot.com/

And you can vote every day if you wish to.

Thank you in advance,
Brent