From:
"J. Dean" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 2015 17:54:35 -0600
That is part of one of her comedy routines.  If you do a web search  for Amy Schumer Mark Twain, a video clip of it will come up.  It's very short.  Having seen bits of her humor in the past, it's certainly possible she might say it one way (lunch) for video and another way in person.  She's anything but shy.

Jerry Dean

Sent from my iPad