From:
Taylor Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 19 May 1996 19:17:45 -0400
Thanks for letting us know about Tom Tenney, Wes.  I've just sent
him a get-well card on behalf of the Forum, and have "signed" it
for us all by enclosing a two-column, double-sided page with the
names of all the (non-concealed) subscribers, in 7-point text,
which number about 380 these days.  Tom may need his reading
glasses for this one, but I hope it will make him feel better to
know that he's important to all of us.

Now if we could actually bombard him with that number of individual
letters and cards, I bet he'd come around that much faster....
Tom's address, again, is:

     Thomas A. Tenney
     Editor, _Mark Twain Journal_
     English Department