From:
Alan Kitty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2019 11:41:10 -0400
Thanks Barb-  I can now add to my public lecture series a day by day local weather and corruption report to notable Twain-centered events and articles. My new library series “A Brutally Brief Biography of Mark Twain” begins October 1 at the
 Venice Public Library in Venice Florida, and the reported Redding temperature for April 21 was 50*.

On another note, Mark Twain Education Society of Sarasota and Manatee Counties
Is seeking new plays about Twain’s Life, times and/or characters. If anyone in this group has or knows of an unproduced work that might be a fit, we want to consider it for development and production.

Please contact me directly for details.

Alan Kitty,
Executive Director
Mark Twain Education Society