From:
George Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2012 19:47:02 -0400
It might be useful to know how much money the university blew in order
to switch from the Big 12 to the SEC. And why they're paying a football
coach that much money to finish with an 8-5 record.
The whole thing is a ludicrous piece of mismanagement worthy of a
scoundrel from a Twain novel.

George Robinson

--
Which is the greater crime?