From:
"L. Dan Walker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2008 20:17:48 EST
Ms.Fishkin and all:
I'm a high school teacher new to the list and trying to get up to speed,
whose students are currently working on a critical studies of Twain (and
have been
looking through your fascinating work, Ms.Fishkin, and others, on
Questia--and thank you so much for allowing that access!)... I was shocked
to hear of Mr.
Zwick's passing, and I wonder: can anyone recommend a particular
anti-imperial Twain text, or perhaps an article by Mr. Zwick, accessible to
high school
students?  I've seen "War Prayer" of course.
I've learned so much already. Thanks for all your energy and scholarship.

Dan Walker
Commonwealth Governor's School