From:
sounae kang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 1996 15:06:34 -0500
 Hi !
I'm a brand new subscriber.  I'am doing a research on Mark Twain's
_Pudd'nhead Wilson_.  Is there anyone who can tell me about Pudd'nhead
Wilson's calendar.  I found only one article about the calendar, which is
"Pudd'nhead Wilson's Calendar:  Tall Tales and a Tragic Figure" by James E.
Caron.  Is there any article on the calendar other than this.   Please let
me know.  Do you think the calendar has something to do with the text or
with Twain's pespective on human beings?  If so, please tell me about that.
 My E-mail adress is [log in to unmask]  bye.