Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2014 12:59:14 +0000
From:
Gretchen Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
As one of the lucky recipients of a copy of "'Nakeder than Adam and Eve': 'Systemless System' and Theodicy in the New Edition of the Autobiography of Mark Twain," I just finished reading the essay, and it is excellent!  A really fun read as well.  Thank you Hal Bush for your generosity in sending out extra copies and for writing this intriguing essay!