Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2014 11:53:32 -0800
Now all I have to do is figure out how to be sure I'm using HTML!
I appreciate you much you do for us.  THANKS, Kevin.

I thought of you when I received a magazine I'd never seen before from
the director of our Old Sacramento Theater.  We met at a Book Collectors
meeting where 12 of us had 5 minutes to talk about Mark Twain.  (Nobody was
boring.)  It is  called "Cobblestone"  (Discover American History)
featuring TWAIN'S WORLD in May/June 2009 edition.  It is MARVELOUS intended
for children but this adult loves it.

Although I'm not a collector, as an accumulator I enjoy the meetings.
I gave a talk on Mark Twain there a year or so ago, so another member
recently gave me a December 1968 Life Magazine which printed the unfinished
manuscript for "Huck Finn & Tom Sawyer Among the Indians."
A painful read, I must say.

And finally, I must thank you for your review of the Library of Congress
Big Mistake.  I dread it being used in the future as a source of Mark Twain
information.  The book, I mean, not your review!
THANKS
Arianne Laidlaw

--
Arianne Laidlaw A '58