From:
Clay Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Clay Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2018 17:07:53 +0000
I recently completed a second edition of "Adventures of Tom Sawyer" with alternating English paragraphs and the spanish translation by José Torroba.
It also contains dozens of contextual/historical annotations by the editor (me), and several of the original illustrations by Truman "True" Williams.
Any here who would like a free copy of the .pdf, it is available for the asking. In fact, I will try to attach it here, but I don't know if that will work or not.
BTW, it was only recently that I noticed that the "official" (original) titles of both "Tom Sawyer" and "Huck Finn" do not contain a prepended "The." They are apparently "Adventurs of..." rather than "The Adventures of..."

- B. Clay Shannon