From:
Jon Kerr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2017 17:17:54 -0600
Hopefully this is not offensive or out-of-place. But I believe it is also
in the interest of promoting Sammy Clemens' genius - albeit through fiction
and non-traditional way.

My new novel, *Mark Twain & The River of Timeless* *Temptation* is part of
an Amazon Scout campaign, with readers given a sample and asked to show
their level of interest. Those who vote for its full publication will
receive a free copy if it is chosen by Amazon. It is certainly my intention
to publish regardless. But any support would be appreciated.

The story, in short, is based on relatively young Clemens' 1866 trip
through Nicaragua and his travelogues that included a mysterious companion
and occasional literary foil named Mr. Brown. In my fictional version,
Brown has another agenda and satanic purpose, taking them both on a journey
back in time. They encounter other historical travelers on the Rio San
Juan, including Cornelius Vanderbilt, future Lord Nelson, pirate Henry
Morgan, Giuseppe Garibaldi and Christopher Columbus. Will the resulting
adventures cause Sammy to trade his soul for fame & fortune? Or will he
thwart his Mephistophelian companion while changing and rewrite history?

Enough said and pitch finished. If interested, please go to:

https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/1SYEXU0JB8V93

Thanks,
Jon Kerr