From:
"Richard Henzel http://www.richardhenzel.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 2009 21:34:54 -0700
For what it's worth...

I don't know if any of you even recommend audio book to your students,
but I would be happy to offer my AHF, read from the 1922 Harper and
Brothers Authorized Edition of the "Complete Works" given to me by
Caroline Thomas Harnsberger in 1978. I trust that that is a legitimate
text. As for my interpretation, I'll leave that to others to evaluate.
I've posted the cover and a sample on my web site at
http://www.richardhenzel.com/cd07.html if you're curious. This
recording, like the rest, is available as a "green" downloadable
recording--no fuel, no plastic, no oil, and can be copied onto ipods,
mp3 players, or computers (and of course you can burn it to disks as
well). I also sell these audio books as mp3 cds, but the price is a
little higher.

I have set up a special 25% discount for Mark Twain Forum members, so if
you decide you want copies of any of my audio books for yourselves,
please let me know and I'll send you the discount codes (I have to send
them to your email address for them to work in my download system).

Persevere.

Richard Henzel
Rambler Audio Books
Oak Park, IL