Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2008 23:12:56 -0700
Many thanks, David.  Does anyone have an opinion (or knowledge!) whether
there would
be any consequences if someone didn't reespect this primitive version of the
copyright?
What could Bonner have been trying to protect?  Reproduction of the article?

Dana co-authored a biography of Grant which drew from the articles for
information about
Grant's youth, apparently the only source available.

Wondering,
Arianne.