Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2014 14:59:48 -0400
I haven't done a line-by-line study of the Autobiography (and don't intend
to), but my impression is that he spends about as much time talking about
Suzy as he does for the other two girls combined. Besides all of his
comments about her "biography" of him, he spends time talking about her
tendency to ponder deep questions even at an early age -- and even throws in
a quote from someone else (I forget who) about how remarkable a girl she
was. It's pretty clear that he was very fond of Clara and Jean too, but I
don't think he talks about either of them in the same way.

-- Bob G.