From:
Larry Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 20:07:36 -0500
Michael--

You're right.  I have nothing but contempt for George Bush.  As an
American, I can harbor no other feeling for the man who killed
democracy in December 2000, violated our trusted position in the world
by launching an invasion on false pretenses in 2003, and is attempting
to turn the American economy upside down by giving the rich a free ride
on the infrastructure that they are obligated to pay for, since it's
that infrastructure that enables their wealth.  I've heard no arguments
to convince me to think otherwise.

--Larry Howe