From:
Tracy Wuster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2012 19:42:01 -0500
Hello all,

The director/producer of a new musical called "Virginia City" has offered
comp. tickets to any person who would be willing to review the show for
"Humor in America."  Here is the information on the show, which runs in
June:

http://www.hollywoodfringe.org/projects/809

If you would like to write a review, let me know--along with dates--and I
will get the tickets lined up for you.

In other news, "Humor in America" is looking for Contributing editors to
provide content.  Let me know if you are interested.  Here is a description
of the position:

http://humorinamerica.wordpress.com/2012/04/25/looking-for-contributing-editors/

Best,

Tracy Wuster