From:
L T Oggel/FS/VCU <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 2009 18:30:42 -0400
I use the MT Library edition, too, for university (graduate and undergrad)
students, and this spring I guest-taught two high school AP classes and
used it with them, too.  For the reasons Larry says, plus the maps, the
glossary, the copious annotations, etc.  I require students to lead
discussions, and especially to prepare for that, if not for every class
meeting, they are wise to be familiar with the annotations.

Terry Oggel

Larry Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
09/02/2009 05:35 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: which edition of AHF?

I use the Mark Twain Library edition.  Its affordable, reliable,
includes the original illustrations, and it supports the Mark Twain
Papers project.

--Larry Howe