From:
Steve Courtney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 2020 08:33:38 +0000
Greetings, all!

Just wanted to alert you to the third of our “Trouble at Home” series at the Hartford house – the interviews that are the spiritual descendant of our “The Trouble Begins at 5:30” series. This Thursday, June 11, at 5:30 p.m. EDT, I will be interviewing Assistant Curator Mallory Howard and educator Jason Scappaticci on “Mark Twain and Spiritualism” – how the 19th century movement affected America, the neighborhood of Nook Farm, and Clemens and his family in particular. Mallory and Jason have made themselves experts in the subject, and lecture frequently in Connecticut libraries and historical societies.

People seem to like these free, informal and informative chats. Again, Thursday, June 11,, at 5:30 p.m. EDT. More detail and the link to register are here:

https://marktwainhouse.org/TroubleAtHomeSpiritualism

(An important note to our overseas Forum friends: When prompted to enter an American ZIP code, just leave the space blank.)

Best,

Steve

Steve Courtney
Curatorial Special Projects Coordinator