Sender: Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 12:38:02 -0500
From: Heather Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
I have been looking through the Mark Twain books and found a number of
interesting titles, including some French and German grammar books that
belonged to Jean and Clara, and a number of other tiles that Clemens may
well have used for his books, (e.g. Historical tales of Lancastrian Times by
Rev. H.P. Dunster, and The Beginnings of New England or the Puritan
Theocracy in its relation to civil and religious liberty, by John Fiske.).

As I am getting some interest in this collection, I will list all the titles
on the website - www.marktwainlibrary.org <http://www.marktwainlibrary.org/>

Meanwhile, if you could come visit that would be great.

Heather Morgan.