From:
Henry Sweets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2011 12:59:02 -0500
The news of Michael's passing was received with great sorrow at the Mark
Twain Boyhood Home and Museum in Hannibal. Our deepest sympathies go out to
Ann, his family and his many friends.

Everyone who knew Michael came away glad to have met him. He was always
willing to add good insight to issues and offer positive encouragement. This
is a rare commodity and much appreciated.

Our world is indeed poorer not to have Michael's voice.

The Mark Twain Museum Staff