From:
Ed DeJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 1997 06:52:22 +0000
Friends of the Forum -

This is the first time in a year that I have tried to send a message
to the Forum. Smouching sounded like a wide open field   that everyone
should become involved in. Somehow my address box simply will not
accept the Forum address format.Each time I tried to send a
contribution concerning the "in" subject for this year ("smouching"),
some daemon out there somewhere told me that my message was refused.
Now this morning I send a personal message, to a son-in-law in
Chicago, and bang -  I find three messages to the Forum show up as
being sent. I am embarrassed. I shall not be quick to attempt
correspondence to the Forum again and now I'll SLOUCH off into
retirement for another year.

-- Ed DeJean