From:
Steve Courtney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2011 09:53:03 -0400
Thanks, Arianne! Yes, this is a dismal event, but I'm pretty happy about our institutional response. We reported it to the authorities and police when this came to light a year ago, and were as open as we could be while the investigation was proceeding. It's an ugly, ugly thing, but justice is being served. Here's a pretty thorough story from Saturday from the Hartford Courant, and the editorial they ran today. -- Steve

http://www.courant.com/community/hartford/hc-hartford-twain-plea-0806-20110805,0,3817031.story

http://www.courant.com/news/opinion/editorials/hc-ed-twain-house-bleeding-20110810,0,7289427.story

Steve Courtney
7 Union St.