From:
mark milliorn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 1994 13:33:08 -0700
I have a copy of the CD, and while it is everything they advertise, you
should be aware that it is not, as some people think, a complete
collection of his writings.  Several novels are missing.

This greatly diminishes its value to me, I bought it to help me locate a
particular passage or quote.  Now, when the search fails to find it, I
never know if the quote is not really Twains or is simply from one of the
missing texts.  I frequently feel that it adds to my problems rather than
helps me.

To answer your question, CD-ROM Warehouse is a company.  You can get their
number from the 800 information service.  Failing that, write me, and I
will try and remember to bring the catalog from home and send you the
number.

Mark Milliorn
Univ. of New Mexico