From:
Richard Reineccius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2011 21:28:08 -0700
Mark Twain (Forever)
466830

    2
    4.40
    8.80

THANKS TO "SACKAMENNA" TWAINIAC JERRY VORPAHL  I LEARNED OF THE FIRST DAY CANCELLATION, WITH A CEREMONY, IN THE CAPITAL OF NORTH CALIFORNIA, CELEBRATING THE TURF/HOOD WHERE S.L. CLEMENS WAS REBORN AS MARK TWAIN.

I almost cancelled a mentoring session with seniors I do on Saturday mornings to grab the Capital Corridor Amtrak to go, but decided not to (the mentees wouldn't understand), but I did order a block of Forevers directly from the USPS, and they'll come to Oakland CA on Saturday!

Here's how YOU can do the same:

Important Order Information
Please note that this email
includes only the items that have been shipped.  If you've ordered
additional items, we will notify you again when those items are shipped.
 To track the status of your order online, please Sign In to your Postal Store account, and select Postal Store Order History.

Thank you,

United States Postal Service
www.usps.com
Email: [log in to unmask]