From:
Clay Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Clay Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 2019 16:02:57 +0000
To whom it may interest,
I recently finished recording audio files of the "Twain" portions of my book, "Rebel With A Cause: Mark Twain's Hidden Memoirs" (not the editor's annotations); these recordings should be available as downloadable files and on CD soon. Each chapter is already available separately on YouTube.
I am now recording selected speeches Twain made; these will be YouTube-only productions. I have already uploaded a few, and will continue to upload more over the next several weeks. If you would like to hear one of them (which would probably make the others easy to find), you might try searching YouTube for "Mark Twain American Vandal Abroad Speech 1868" - it is in two parts, due to the 15-minute length limitation on YouTube.
- B. Clay Shannon