Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 1992 14:27:09 -0400
To Phillip Allingham.  You were writing about a picture with the
name "Pond" on it that had to do with Seattle and the trip Twain
took to Australia and New Zealand.  Could the Pond be the agent
that arranged the trip -- that was the agent's name and there
are several pictures with Pond on the photo and in the picture?
I have been working on Following the Equator and would be
interested in your area of work.  I was in Australia in May
of last year.  [log in to unmask]  I am a bit hampered with
arm surgery so do not go into VAX as often as I would like,
however, I will be come more active.  My area is "illustration"
and the illustrators of the first editions.