From:
"Carl J. Chimi" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Nov 2019 19:49:03 -0500
Well, and I mean this with the greatest respect, the same could be said of Hal Holbrook's Mark Twain Tonight.  He was portraying a Mark Twain who never was, but so convincingly that I think many people who saw it (myself included) came away believing they were as close to seeing the original Twain as was possible.

Carl