From:
Taylor Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 1997 15:48:42 EDT
Commissions will be recorded _only_ on books purchased through the
TwainWeb Bookstore (which includes all of Amazon's Twain titles).
It's necessary for you to go through TwainWeb, because as you follow
the title links, our "store code" (twainwebmarktwaiA) is appended
to the ISBN of the book title, and it's this store code that ensures
that commissions are properly recorded.

So, unfortunately, only the Twain titles as listed in the TwainWeb
Bookstore will be eligible for MTP-destined commissions.  Amazon.com
forbids duplicating its entire catalog, and indeed--with 2.5 million
titles--few web sites would have the space available to do it! :-)

Again, feel free to visit the TwainWeb Bookstore by following the
link off our home page, at the following URL:

     http://www.twainweb.net

Please remember to order your Twain books through this site, _not_
directly from Amazon.com's web site.

Thanks for your report on Amazon.com!  I suspect this partnership
with them will work out very well.

Best regards, Taylor