From:
MacKinnon Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2005 07:54:10 -1000
Aloha,

I emailed an art historian friend in Florence, and she replied:

He must have stayed in two different places then. Villa Viviani is less
than a kilometre to the left of where I am sitting this
moment. I know it well. It is beautiful. They do huge receptions there
and run a catering business as well. They also rent, or used to
rent, parts of the villa to short-term tenants. It is on the way to my
rughetta-wild fennel field.

Villa Quarto is way off in another direction. By the way, I just saw on
a site that it is for sale through a NY agency called Corcoran.
They are asking a mere 7+ million dollars, to which you need to add
about $2000 a month on maintenance and taxes.

Mac Simpson