From:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2019 10:26:19 -0800
I am extremely grateful that David Fears' work is now available on-
line.  I have relied on his generosity to me for several years worth of
material he has given to me for my Twainsgeography site.  When engaged
in a geographically oriented project, the location and temporal
information can be very important.

--
 There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of
                          in your philosophy.